Longwall Effects  


  377 closeup
  Longwall mining damage to James Kinney Farmstead wood and coal house, showing closeup image of sign documenting the damage. The frame of the top window has moved enough to break one of the panes of glass. This is the original glass which was installed when the building was originally built in 1863.


home | drovers trail | scenic byways | links of interest | gift shop | hay for sale | about us | longwall effects