Longwall mining damage picture of the James Kinney Farmstead, looking
along St Rt147. The two insulated temporary water supply tanks are
shown to the left of the wagon-shed-corn crib. These tanks provide
water for the livestock in this field, as a temporary replacement
for the spring which dried up in this field due to mining.
The wagon-shed-corn crib at the left was probably built around
1835, and is the oldest remaining building of the James Kinney Farmstead.